Team Anion uniformly believes that the survival and growth of the organization lies in Quality deliverables to the client. Importance of quality is taught hard during the apprentice period itself and continues through the life cycle of employee engagement. We owe our quality consistency to
- A dedicated & autonomous QA team with proven Policy
- Repetitive processes assuring consistent quality
- QA done based on the reports from the data base
- QA team directly monitored by the VP Operations
- 3 months extensive training before putting the staff on QA process
- Review Reports – weekly, monthly and graphical presentation
- Quality check done at all stages
Our security practices ensure functional & data security aspects at all levels. Be it the transmission level, processing level or entry stage, the team is bound by stringent confidentiality terms. They are all well trained and educated about the confidentiality and security of the client information (PHI)
In addition, our systems are designed to ensure maximum security for data and business information. We use VPN through secure firewalls and see that the transactions of each operator are monitored to ensure adherence to code of conduct. In addition, our facilities are under CCTV surveillance 24 by 7.
We are governed by HIPAA standards. We go through stringent third party HIPAA audit every year with desk and physical inspections. We are certified and appreciated continuously over year for our practices and adherence to guidelines.